3D printing and scanning trends 2016, November 10th – 11th 2016, Liberec, Czech Republic
Why to participate 3Dt 2016?
- Present and discuss your research and results
- Opportunity to meet colleagues from the same area of interest
- Exchange of knowledge and information
- Direct contact with manufacturers of 3D printing and 3D scanning systems
- Everything about additive manufacturing at one place
- Attendance of leading manufacturers of 3D printing/scanning systems
- Presentations of the latest advances and trends in the field
- Hands-on demonstrations of various 3D printing devices
3Dt 2016 Conference introduction
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is an honor to offer you participation on the event which maps the latest advances and trends in 3D printing and 3D scanning. Scope of the 3Dt 2016 conference is to bring together experts not only from scientific area but also to invite participants from industry.
All the papers accepted in the peer-review process will be published in regular issue of MM Science Journal (www.mmscience.eu). The MM (Modern Machinery) Science Journal, published since 2008, is world respected scientific journal. The journal, published in English, is double peer reviewed and competitive in distributing knowledge among domestic and international academics and professionals. Full text are available on-line on the journal´s website.
We hope that you will enjoy the Conference and that you will find the presented information and knowledge personally beneficial. We also hope and trust that you will enjoy your visit here in Liberec, Czech Republic.
Do not hesitate to register. The early bird registration is available no longer than June 30, 2016.